Wednesday, February 25, 2015

work in progress wednesday

Almost finished with my socks hooray! I am still looking for test knitters. Please let me know your ravelry ID if you are interested. 😃. #knitting #knitsofinstagram #socknitting #socks #toeup #lace #toeupsocks #designing #testerswanted #helpwantedGood morning!

How has your week been going? How's the weather? Sunday we had a gorgeous day, it warmed up just over 34 degrees so some of the snow had a chance to melt - then it got cold, and everything froze again :/. Will spring ever arrive?




 I've had a little bit of progress on my WIPs how about you this past week?


Progress on the socks....
#knitting #socknitting #creative


This picture is a few days old - I'm just about at the heel turn on both socks now. Just a basic, toe up ribbed sock, but I did write up the pattern & will be putting up for testing if I ever get caught up ....


Body is finished ! #pattern is ravello 😀 The ribbing is a little bit on the short side. I was definitely getting a little short on Yarn. So I started the ribbing about a half an inch early. Went to bind off, ran out of yarn. Tinked back, binded o


and on the sweater...

the sleeves are still left to go!

I used knit picks palette, a fingering weight, 100% wool yarn, pattern is ravello, a top down, seamless sweater written for tons of sizes.













I also have started a pair of socks for hubby, using my scrap pattern " Balance Rock Socks " using slip stitches to create the simple, two color design


@jonzittel progress on his #socks #scrapyarn #scraps #toeup #knitting #slipstitch #mosaicknitting #knitting #pattern is balance rock socks by me #anastaciaknits




My around the twist #crochet #afghan #blanket - I'm finally getting around to finishing it. It's based upon the #quilt #pattern with the same name #creative #crocheting #crochetgeek #crochethook #crochetafghan #crochetconcupiscence #handmade #handmadebyme

and I finally started working on my around the twist crochet log cabin afghan, too...



I'm in the process of joining the squares, but decided I need just a few more so have to make four more squares.

I'm using the continuous, join as you go method, which I just love, but is a little bit of a pain when using larger sized squares and making a larger size afghan, which this one is... The finished size will be close to a queen size blanket when I'm done.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...