Saturday, February 7, 2015

Joey's challenge #143



I was so brave today, and I did my first tangle challenge! I actually did two, and I don't like either one (though I do like the second one better). It was definitely a lot of fun trying to do a challenge!
I used string #143 (the first time using someone else's string, too) and did Joey's Challenge #46.

Untitled

Our theme this week was using tangles with "hearty" names. I love hearts and I believe I've done all these heart tangles before, though I'm not terribly good at any of them but I do so enjoy trying to tangle!

Untitled

I've only been doing this for a few months, and I definitely am seeing an improvement!
Untitled

I also managed to laminate some bookmarks I've been working on for a while. Some of these I made using scraps of cardstock, but most of them came from one large, 8.5 by 11 piece of cardstock that I tangled as is, and then cut down to size.

I didn't realize that the photo was quite this blurry. I took multiple, multiple shots and this one came out the best (at least on my phone) but on the "big screen" you can see how blurry it is. It's hard to take good photos when it's so gray & gloomy outside!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...