Thursday, September 18, 2014

update

It's been a crAZY busy summer for us. I can't even describe how busy it's been - between the day job, the garden, the canning, the CSA we joined, Jon's two jobs, family commitments, and trying to take charge of my health/wellbeing, it's been crazy! Unfortunately the designing really has taken a backseat, though I did manage to design a few things for Crochetvolution & a few things for I Like Crochet magazine (a digital magazine that's very exciting!)

 This is a long, pending design that's ready to be published, except I can NOT manage to get good photos - I've tried three times so far!

014


My current design in progress is a scrap afghan:

043

 In other news, my Mondrian Afghan was published in Love of Crochet:




and I published a quick little American Girl Doll cardi:




Thanks for catching up with me today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...