Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday FO



Every GREAT once in a while, I get to actually make something just for fun - and even less rarely, sometimes I actually get to make something for ME.

Today's FO is one such example... I knitted a shawl, just for fun, just for me, using one of my favorite designer's patterns... Robin by Lee Meredith.



I stashbusted, and used Caron's Simply Soft for all 3 colors.

The shawl came out huge, it's bright, and I just love love love it. It'll be my hang-out-in-front-of-the-bonfire shawl, where I won't have to worry if it gets dirty because it's machine washable, and the goodness of garter stitch means it doesn't need any blocking (other than the steam blocking it got when I finished, that is). It's the perfect end-of-the-day chilly night shawl... 

made April 29-May 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...