Thursday, May 15, 2014

Alzheimer's CAL - week 3 - two new squares


for sale - all sales go towards Alzheimer's Research
 
Every year, I make an afghan using granny squares and ripples (my grandmother’s two favorite afghans), and my mom & I sell raffle tickets to raise money for Alzheimer’s Research.



The Longest Day - download for free


This year, I’m designing as I’m stitching, and I’m inviting everyone to join in! I have plans for at least 8 squares - some worked flat, and some in the round - and most will be granny or ripple related.
This week, I bring an easy, cluster stitch sampler style square, worked flat. Simple enough for beginners, but fun for anyone to crochet, this is a quick to stitch design that is great in solids or in stripes.
While we’re stitching, all of the squares will be free. After we’re done, all the patterns will be available for sale, with 100% of the sales going towards Alzheimer’s Research.
Won’t you please join us? We started a few weeks ago, but new people are joining us every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...