Friday, March 20, 2015

New pattern release: grandpa allan's cowl

grandpa allan's cowl (3)
I'm so excited to tell you about my latest design, Grandpa Allan's Cowl!


My grandfather - Allan - never wore a cowl and I don't remember him wearing a scarf, either, but I couldn't resist naming this cowl after him when I found a simple knit / purl pattern called Alan's Pattern.


This easy to stitch cowl comes in two sizes, 7" by 22" or 10" by 34".

The border is a simple knit and purl pattern, and the cowl goes fast fast fast based on the stockinette stitch center.

Any worsted weight yarn you feel comfortable in blocking will work wonderfully for this design - and there's a matching hat in multiple sizes soon to come! #knitting #cowl  the next knit design








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...