Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sinfully Simple Afghan in I Like Crochet magazine

I was really excited to design this afghan (though I do admit, the photo is not flattering).

The design is called "Sinfully Simple Afghan" because it is easy for anyone to make! I actually was rather sad when I finished the afghan, because i enjoyed making it so much (I was making the sample in the heat of August, which shows how much I enjoyed making it - in the heat and humidity of a Massachusetts summer with no air conditioning!)


It uses a few different stitches, so the pattern is always changing, but it is very easily memorized, very easy to keep your place, and doesn't involve any counting !


It is from the special Crochet Through the Seasons issue of I Like Crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...