Saturday, October 18, 2014

mid- readathon survery

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? the Fifth Vertex

2. How many books have you read so far? Let's see... I finished We're Alive Season One & the Borrowers, & I started listening to the second year of We're Alive... 33% done Fifth Vertex. Read some of Grimm's Fairy Tales, which was on my list to read today. 

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm running out of time to read... I'm not a night owl, and I'm not staying up for the readathon (kudos to those of you who do!) so I'm looking forward to just finishing the Fifth Vertex

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Many, many :) some my own, some that couldn't be prevented. I'm not worried about it - it's all in good fun, and any reading I get done today is more than I usually get done on a Sat

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Hmm. Nothing, really... sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...