Wednesday, March 18, 2015

work in progress Wednesday



a plain, multi directional, scrap knit scarf - something I started on a whim.


one of my favorite knit scarf patterns, I've made this pattern quite a few times for charity knitting


I'm using a magic ball of scraps of acrylic in whites / off white / eggshell, and mostly likely this will be given to charity.


Measures about 6" wide, I'll most likely make this about 6' feet.
#socks #sockmadness #sm9 #socknitting #knitting
sock madness socks, which I sadly ran out of time to finish, so I'm not competing this year :(

For my birthday, I started a seamless, bottom up EPS type of sweater, using superwash Wool of the Andes in this pretty redish color....
Untitled
I also finally managed to restart Jon's flax....
Flax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...