Friday, January 2, 2015

Firecracker Shawl

The firecracker shawl was a collab of sorts between a fabulous indie yarn dyer and myself.


I fell in love with her yarns and the ethics behind her yarn and have another design in works using it.

I used Morning Bright's Holistic Merino Yarn in DK and her site is Morning Bright.

This is a FREE crochet shawl pattern that anyone can make with any yarn (though I do recommend a DK, a sport, or a worsted weight yarn for best results), available on the fall issue of

Crochetvolution!











Becky also made a version of the shawl, using another colorway of her fab yarn, and her beautiful daughter is modeling for us.


She used a colorway named Granite and used one skein, just like I did.



Link up parties:

Too Cute Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...