Anastacia Knits Designs
Anastacia knits, crochets, reads, gardens, cans, and writes all about it
I've Been Featured
Saturday, October 18, 2014
read a thon
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? a little town in MA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Stolen Crown: The Secret Marriage that Forever Changed the Fate of England
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? TGI Friday's chips
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a 30something professional knit & crochet designer
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Getting some books read & hopefully meeting new bloggy friends!
First mini challenge completed - I prefer coffee: http://instagram.com/p/uS6ag7DQ3X/ (follow me on instagram: I'm anastaciaknits)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)