Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crochet So Fine: Exquisite Designs with Fine YarnsCrochet So Fine: Exquisite Designs with Fine Yarns by Kristin Omdahl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been oogling the designs from the book on Ravelry since it first came out, & I finally borrowed the book from the library to see for myself. I was hoping to have time to actually make something out of it, but alas, that will have to be another time.

There are so many gorgeous designs, I wouldn't have been able to just pick one. If I was doing the Ravelry blogging challenge, where you work through all the projects in a book... this would be the book for me (or maybe one of my sock books, but that's another topic for another day). I don't think there is one project in the book that I wouldn't want to make, and there are many projects that I'd love to make more then once, in different colors & / or for gifts (such as Cascade sweater, or the Skinny Flower scarf, or the Diamonds shawl...)

My absolutely favorite project, however, is Pearl's Cardigan, which is made with the easily available, easily affordable, and/or easily substituted for a more expensive yarn, if you'd like.

This is another must-buy for your crochet library.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...